brake booster and cold air intake

I'm thinking of converting to a brake booster (instead of regular brakes). However the booster takes up more space and my air cleaner is more than likely in the way.

Does anyone know what brake booster would work, when there's a Clifford intake manifold with a Holley 390 cfm installed?

Also, I was thinking since there probably is no room to use an arbiter, if a 'cold air intake' would work.

Has anyone done this before ?

Reply to
csdude

It depends a lot on what kind of vehicle you have...

Earle

"csdude" escribió en el mensaje de noticias news: snipped-for-privacy@r15g2000prh.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Earle Horton

news: snipped-for-privacy@r15g2000prh.googlegroups.com...

it's a 79 cj5 with a 258 + 4.0 HO head, Clifford intake with a Holley

390

I know the cold air intake doesn't help anything on a carburated engine, I just want to 'relocate' the airfilter, preferably to the front passenger side in the engine bay

Reply to
csdude