Brake Light??

My brake light in my 94 Wrangler is staying on and when i step on the brakes it dosent catch right away... any ideas.. so when i go to get this fixed i will know whats going on... thanks everyone

Reply to
agent99

RoyJ

I'll 2nd what Roy said. I've had to just adjust or lubricate them before.

HTH

Carl

Reply to
Carl S

No, you didnt ask your question wrong. It could be a lot of things some minor of little consequence but some could mean your brakes are about to fail. Take it in and get it checked out.

Reply to
Jimmie D