Brake Proportioning Valve Assembly

Today I am reasembling my brake lines (86 CJ) any advice on assembly of the new lines to the proportioning valve which was removed and is also ready for reinstall.

Thanks

Reply to
Jack-Jack

This is likely on the late side, but if you carefully wrap the threads of the fittings with 2 layers only of teflon tape, it will help a lot getting a leak proof job. The tape acts as a lubricant on those fittings so the flare fitting can be compressed tight much easier than when doing a dry fit.

Mike

Mike Romain