Bridgestone Revo's on an XJ

Anyone put Bridgestone Revo's on an XJ? I want great and quiet highway handling and decent traction in snow... no serious off road

????

thanks!

PFL

Reply to
Freewheelin'

I put them on my WJ and they are excellent on the street and provide a lot more traction off them the stock tires. They don't seem to be to noisy (reason I did not go with the BFGs) and perform respectably in snow/rain/sleet...etc....pretty much any nasty condition you could encounter on the road. They can be hard to get a hold of at a good price. For more info and ratings on them I suggest

. Good luck!

Reply to
Esteban

They're great in the rain, haven't tested them in the snow yet. Compared to the Goodyear RTS, its like night & day. The RTS would change lanes in the rain. Art '89 Plymouth AHB (82400-162423) '98 XJ Black (35948-45398) '00 XJ Black (33600-) "I can't use what I can't abuse" - Garbage RIP #3, GO! #29 #88

Reply to
AFeygelson