Bright Yellow Fluid Leak

When I park my TJ after driving, I end up with several bright yellow fluid drops on the snow below it. I can't see it leaking, but it appears to be to the passenger side of center, towards the front of the
Jeep.
I can't think of what fluid would be fluorescent yellow. Any ideas?
Thanks.
-- K.Campbell '01 TJ
Wry-mouth did pass the time by typing:

What ever it is, don't eat yellow snow. ;)
What color is your coolant or does the neighbor have a dog?
Could be a small leak from the heater core hose.
--
DougW

: Wry-mouth did pass the time by typing: : > When I park my TJ after driving, I end up with several bright yellow : > fluid drops on the snow below it. I can't see it leaking, but it : > appears to be to the passenger side of center, towards the front of the : > Jeep. : > : > I can't think of what fluid would be fluorescent yellow. Any ideas? : : What ever it is, don't eat yellow snow. ;)
Doug, you SO beat me to that one!
KJK
Me three. God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com http://www.billhughes.com /
"KJ.Kate" wrote:

http://www.billhughes.com / : : : "KJ.Kate" wrote: : > : > Doug, you SO beat me to that one! : > : > KJK
Now that's talent, in all my years of "autographing" hot liquid snow art, I have never been able to project under a vehicle.. very well done.
Snow... :D
Anti-freeze.
--
JimG
80' CJ-7 258 CID, HEI

Possibly coolant overflow dripping down.
The other possibility would involve not allowing passengers to drink too much flourescent beer.
That happens when I let my dogs out in the snow, too.
Seriously, if you have a later-model TJ with the amber coolant, that would be my first guess.

Is your TJ automatic? Could be terrible transmission fluid...
Carl

Since you mention snow, this is a longshot, but are you using the windshield washer fluid with a lower freezing point? Some of that stuff looks like Gatorade.
Chris

It's manual, and my coolant is red/pink. It has no odor that I can tell.
-- K.Campbell '01 TJ
Condensation form the expansion (flex) pipe on the exhaust. I get it on all my vehicles with the flex pipe.
BillM

It's not going to be yellow, but you have the ice that will melt from your air conditioner evaporator radiator used as a dyer during defrost. God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com http://www.billhughes.com /
Wry-mouth wrote:

KC, My first reccomendation is to try depends for your Jeep, it is getting on in years. If your problem is legit... Have you sprayed any type of product on your Jeep that would not evaporate? Chances are, whatever it is will not be dripping by the time you read this. I would put a piece of cardboard under my Jeep in the 'alledged' drip area. This would give you a good idea where to place the Depends. Steve in Michigan 97 TJ stock