Broken Speedometer

Hi, can anybody tell me how to repair a broken speedometer, I just bought a

1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Larado and while driving along yesterday the speedometer started to go up and down on its own then it went all the way around to the right and is now stuck, when I start the engine it flicks up but it cannot move because it is on the other side of the stick.
Reply to
cadbury

You will probably have to take it to a speedometer shop for repair (let your fingers do the walking) or just replace it with a new/used one.

Reply to
billy ray

cadbury did pass the time by typing:

Sure it's the speedometer that broke? The ZJ uses an electric sender and the plug on the back of the transmission might be corroded.

DougW