Buy a legend for only 18k! Aren't you embarassed?

I've enjoyed this car for many years. What should I get next?

'98 Black C5 Corvette Convertible. Red interior. Auto. All Options. 12 CDPlayer. Z51 Suspension. K&N Filter and Performance Exhaust. Great Condition.114,000 miles. One owner. Private seller. More info at

sale-260465026

A better place to SPAM maybe?

This newsgroup has a Charter that pointedly frowns on commercial posts.

You are posting as a commercial entity. Your Spam is not wanted or appreciated here.

This newsgroup's Charter can be viewed here:

ftp://ftp.uu.net/usenet/news.announce.newgroups/rec/rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

If you were just posting as a private seller, I wouldn't see this same SPAM all over other newsgroups and you wouldn't be using a dot com site and a bullshit sales company address.

Mike

Mike Romain

WTF??? Who the hell cares what you get next? Do you think that anyone here believes that if they advise you, that you would pay attention? You're spamming your unwanted POS in a JEEP group, for what reason?

Pedal your penis car somewhere else. You people are getting on both of my nerves.

Kate

Reply to
Kate

PS I recently learned on here that K&N filters LET MORE DIRT IN. Two morons in 24 hours.

Reply to
Thoth1126

I know. That's why I've decided to lower the price to $15K FIRM. How's that?

Reply to
sale-260465026

here's "penis" car for you. Peel the advertising off, and you are "Goldmember". Isn't that vierd?

Stupendous Man

This Spamming jerkoff hasn't realized folks are onto the fact this was the Vette used in the Myth Buster show to test the smell of rotting pig.

They had to 'give' it away....

Mike

86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail > >
Reply to
Mike Romain

snipped-for-privacy@craigslist.org proclaimed:

Rather than lower it, why don't you put a 3 inch lift on it and a front locking differential then come back when you've removed your head from your rear end?

Reply to
Lon