Bye, and cheap Cherokee FS

Sorry to say I've left the Jeep community. My lovely 1997 4l Cherokee was a great car but not great for towing a large trailer around. I've got an Isuzu Bighorn (import Trooper) - 3.1TDi and a good tow machine.

Reason for the post is that the dealer took the Cherokee (2 owners,

60k miles, FSH) and will trade it out for somewhere around £2k, so if anyone in the UK (south) wants a good Cherokee they might be interested. The dealer sells PX vehicles cheap, as he just wants his money back, so it should be around the same price.

I've enjoyed my time here, and found everyone to be friendly and a great help - more so than I'm likely to find on the Isuzu group :)

Reply to
Danny

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Thanks, Bill. You really can't stop sticking your foot in your mouth. Why not Google my posts to see my history here. I haven't done anything wrong, but thank you people for the assistance you gave me during my 1 1/2 year ownership of my Jeep Cherokee, and a headsup to anyone in the UK that there would be a reasonably priced Jeep for sale. I won't be selling it since it's already been part exchanged, but I thought Jeep related FS were permitted.

I offered a genuine thanks for the help I've received here and you throw it in my face. Many people just turn up, ask a question, and dissapear into the night. I prefer to contribute, and often stay subscribed to groups long after I've ceased to have a reason to follow them. You yourself have helped me in the past.

Thanks. I won't expect an apology, since you don't do them.

Reply to
Danny