Catalytic Converter

My catalytic converter is making a hell of a mount of noise. , I had to replace it 5 years ago and it looks like it time to replace it, again. So, can any one recommend a catalytic converter that can last? Performance? I have a Jeep TJ 1997.

Reply to
Denis

Ye old standard high-flow cat from the local (non midas) muffler shop. About 100$ installed.

They all last about five years from what I've seen.

Reply to
DougW

Reply to
billy ray