Catback exhaust recommendations

Hello, I'm looking for some thoughts & recommendations on a good aftermarket catback exhaust.

I crunched my existing one (Borla) on a nice rock last week while out elk hunting.

But to be honest, I never really liked the Borla model anyway. It was just too darn loud for my taste. I'm now looking at either going back to the stock catback, or with another aftermarket model based upon your recommendations (if any).

I don't like loud exhausts nor care for the "cool" deeper sound, but would like to keep the horsepower gains & better flow if possible.

Any experience with Gibson, Banks, etc?

Thanks in advance,

Terry

92YJ (bout the only thing left original is the engine & tranny)
Reply to
Terry Jeffrey

Terry Jeffrey did pass the time by typing:

You can hear the gibson at my site. I like it, not too loud.

's just startup, idle, and shutdown. But it gives you an ideaof what it sounds like. Recording was taken about 2' away from thepipe.

Reply to
DougW

Thanks Doug.

I'll go to your site and listen to it tomorrow at work. My sound card is dead on this old PC at home.

Terry

Terry Jeffrey