Checking In

Well, It has been many months since I have posted due to all the crap it seems better now. Back ground review, my 04 TJ is mainly stock with a recent winch installation, short shift install, 46K on the odometer, original 15-30x9.5 tires still have enough tread for this winter new skins in the spring, long with lift and new shocks. In 4 more months the TJ will be mine that is always a nice feeling. The entire inside of the TJ is bed lined with a do it yourself kit. It has held up very well and has gotten many complements. I will be using the winch today to pull some logs up a hill to where I can cut and split them another benny not just for getting unstuck. This past summer we went to Sedona for vacation and good friend is a mucky-muck in the Park Service there. He issued me a special off road permit so we did not have to take the tours in the pink jeeps. What a blast one of the most beautiful parts of the country we have visited. Yes, we drove out from Maryland and went off road in other areas had 3 weeks to use or lose and I will not lose. Take care keep the wheels down

Coasty

Reply to
coasty

Hey Coasty!

Good to see you :)

Sounds like you had a golden opportunity and enjoyed it. Any photos posted up?

We've been doing quite a bit of wheelin this summer. Did some pretty extensive mods on the Jeep too.

I have discovered that I love rock climbing, hate mud. Not so much playing in the mud but cleaning it up! LOL.

We've been to Pickwick, Coon Creek and Superlift - all several times and even stomping through the boonies this summer. I hate the thought that November is coming, time to put the hard top back on again but that sure doesn't mean it's time to put the Jeep to bed.

Hopefully we'll get a chance to go to Wooly's or Land Between The Lakes soon :)

Kate

| _oooo_ |/l ,[____], l-L -OlllllllO- ()_)-()_)--)_)

06 Rubi, 4.0L, 4sp Auto with a few little things bolted on.
Reply to
Kate

oh great another coward who unlike bill hughes wouldnt stand up to the trolls like 24bitch

pat yourself >Well, It has been many months since I have posted due to all the crap

Reply to
Jeep America #1

Which battle is this? The one in which Hughes tired, faltered and failed?

You wanna take his place?

Good luck, dimwit.

Reply to
Pink of Freud

BOHEKA

Coasty

Reply to
coasty

Reply to
Jeep America #1

'Men' is plural; that should read 'like a man and a mentally ill turd'.

Hughes was /not/ a man.

Neither are you.

Go away and leave these people alone.

If you stay here, the group members know how to KF you, and they will.

Then you'll be all alone, just like your idol.

EOT.

Reply to
Pink of Freud

It looks like you may have spoke too soon, my brother. Time to update the killfiles. Again.

Oh, and everyone /please/ stop feeding the goddamn troll.

Reply to
Lee Ayrton

Went to Paragon with some friends last month not a bad place. Land Between The Lakes is a great place I used to go ther quite often both for buisness and pleasure. Not much of a picture taker may have a few on the cell phone and will post them when I get around to it.

Coasty

Reply to
coasty

hughes is a real man who stands up for what he believes in and doesnt back down to political correct sissies

im a real man two as i mentioned im in mixed marshal arts

what do you do punk of fraud besides sh>>

Reply to
Jeep America #1

Reply to
Jeep America #1

How very clever. Cowardly too.

Reply to
Pink of Freud

You're the only troll in this group turkey brain. You turn up in this group and start trolling about Bill and get the results you expect. Just show some respect, Bill is dead so let him rest in peace. If you want to honor him, do it in church and leave this group alone.

Hughes Corp

im not sure what information your pulling up

doing a search of the obituaries there was a william bill hughes who passed away this year but he was an architect

unless bill just passed away this weekend either your mistaken or else a really sick m>You're the only troll in this group turkey brain.

Reply to
Jeep America #1

fight nice girls,or ill turn the hose on you two chillins!!

Reply to
STURGON

Bill Hughes is dead? I stopped participating in ramj+w years ago because of him but I had no idea he had died. Is that true? What happened? I just happened to stumble into your post on a quick visit here, I wasn't looking for anything about him specifically.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Bransford

I dunno. It's true he hasn't posted in a while but his website is still up and I didn't see any obits.

Reply to
DougW