CJ7 with SCRAMBLER Half TOP

Threaded View
Looking for examples of a CJ7 with a scrambler half top I ran across this:

http://www.j7vehiclesales.com/vehicles/84je1691/84je1691.html

Main Inventory Page
http://www.j7vehiclesales.com/inventory.html

Stock# 84JE1691

Not too bad but doesn't have the CJ7 Roll bar.  Looks like a custom job to
allow the Scrambler top to fit.

bill

Re: CJ7 with SCRAMBLER Half TOP
I saw what I thought was a CJ7 with a half hard top last week... cool
looking.  very cool.

Re: CJ7 with SCRAMBLER Half TOP
I saw a top that some dude named Alan posted about and think I'm gonna
buy a few of them.  :-)

shared the following:

Travis
http://jeepadventures.dyndns.org/jeep.html
Re: CJ7 with SCRAMBLER Half TOP
     Yup, this would look perfect on YOUR car:
http://www.billhughes.com/loadofShit.jpg
        God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Re: CJ7 with SCRAMBLER Half TOP
On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 14:28:01 -0800,  L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Wow, did I make you upset?  Try some more of that vicodin or whatever
other drug it is you're know for taking.  I hear it calms you down.

Travis
http://jeepadventures.dyndns.org/jeep.html

Site Timeline