CJ7 with SCRAMBLER Half TOP

Looking for examples of a CJ7 with a scrambler half top I ran across this:

Main Inventory Page
Stock# 84JE1691

Not too bad but doesn't have the CJ7 Roll bar. Looks like a custom job to allow the Scrambler top to fit.

bill

Reply to
William Oliveri

I saw what I thought was a CJ7 with a half hard top last week... cool looking. very cool.

Reply to
Joe

I saw a top that some dude named Alan posted about and think I'm gonna buy a few of them. :-)

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 01:53:32 GMT, "Joe" shared the following:

-- Travis

unto others. Then split.Happy trails!!! :wq!

Reply to
travis

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 14:28:01 -0800, L.W.(ßill) Hughes III shared the following:

Wow, did I make you upset? Try some more of that vicodin or whatever other drug it is you're know for taking. I hear it calms you down.