CJ7 with SCRAMBLER Half TOP

Looking for examples of a CJ7 with a scrambler half top I ran across this:
http://www.j7vehiclesales.com/vehicles/84je1691/84je1691.html
Main Inventory Page
http://www.j7vehiclesales.com/inventory.html
Stock# 84JE1691
Not too bad but doesn't have the CJ7 Roll bar. Looks like a custom job to allow the Scrambler top to fit.
bill

I saw what I thought was a CJ7 with a half hard top last week... cool looking. very cool.

I saw a top that some dude named Alan posted about and think I'm gonna buy a few of them. :-)
shared the following:

-- Travis http://jeepadventures.dyndns.org/jeep.html Do unto others. Then split. Happy trails!!! :wq!

Yup, this would look perfect on YOUR car:
http://www.billhughes.com/loadofShit.jpg
God Bless America, ill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
travis wrote:

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 14:28:01 -0800, L.W.(ill) Hughes III

Wow, did I make you upset? Try some more of that vicodin or whatever other drug it is you're know for taking. I hear it calms you down.

-- Travis http://jeepadventures.dyndns.org/jeep.html Do unto others. Then split. Happy trails!!! :wq!