Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- CJ7 with SCRAMBLER Half TOP
- William Oliveri
December 27, 2003, 1:34 am
rate this thread
Main Inventory Page
Not too bad but doesn't have the CJ7 Roll bar. Looks like a custom job to
allow the Scrambler top to fit.
December 27, 2003, 10:28 pm
Re: CJ7 with SCRAMBLER Half TOP
Wow, did I make you upset? Try some more of that vicodin or whatever
other drug it is you're know for taking. I hear it calms you down.
We've slightly trimmed the long signature. Click to see the full one.
- » What length brake line for lifted CJ7 = REALLY close call tonight.
- — Next thread in » Jeep and Willys (new and old)
- » 2005 wagoneer are valves torqued need specifications
- — Newest thread in » Jeep and Willys (new and old)
- » AOD rebuild, pulling engine, other fox mustang issues...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Automotive Technologies