Command trac to Selec trac

I have a 98 Cherokee sport purchased new with command trac.

Many years ago I swapped out the command trac transfer case for a select trac. I had a jeep dealer do the work.

After the swap everything worked fine including the indicator light on the dash for the transfer case.

Recently I had a leak in the transfer case repaired at a shop. After the repair they told me the indicator light on the dash would not work because the wiring that connects the indicator light on the dash to the transfer case did not have an adapter.

Does anyone in this group know what kind of adapter (part number?) I might need?

Thanks in advance.

Larry

Reply to
Larry

Should be just basic wiring, basically a couple of wires. My guess is they disconnected or cut something and didn't know how to put it back so they fed you a shovel of bullshit. :)

Grab the schematics here.

Have a happy

Reply to
DougW