Console for sale (reduced)

We have an original equipment console out of a '90 Wrangler YJ Sahara for sale. It's tan colored and in fairly decent shape. Padded armrest is not torn or frayed. Keylock does not work, but it does latch. I assume you could swap your keylock...something you would probably want to do anyway so it would match your keys. Reason for selling: purchased a larger after-market console with radio mounting cavity.

I originally had this listed for $30 and got little response. If I have to box and ship it, anything less than that is just not worth it. However, if you live nearby (in the RTP, NC area) and can come by and pick it up, you can have it for $15.

I can send you digital photos if you want to see it. Just email me at snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com.

Rick Sink

Reply to
Rick Sink

Put it on ebay. You might even do better than that. I saw an $8 gas cap for a Grand Wagoneer go for $41 the other day. You never can tell...

Reply to
TJim

I've seen the black original console go for good-high prices on eBay. Yours is tan, but I guess that shouldn't have much impact on the selling price...

Reply to
Pablo Riofrío G.