Console storage in the Jeep Grand Cherokee 2004

A question on the console storage between the front seats of the 2004 Jeep Cherokee. The lid, on the inside, has some slots for storing something. The storage area has 3 cylinderical slots in the front - somewhat like coin slots though coins would fall out of them. Any idea what these slots can hold?

Reply to
Uni Skae

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

The cylindrical slots are indeed for coins. Nickels, dimes, and quarters. They do not fall out. The underside of the lid has a pen slot, and I believe the large cutout slot is for a garage door opener.

Reply to
Lynn

Or a small kleenex box.

I just ripped mine out.

:)

-- DougW

Reply to
DougW

Thanks. I verified; you are right on all counts!

Reply to
Uni Skae