control arm bushings

Ok.. I've been putting off replacing the front and rear (mostly front) control arm bushings in the ZJ. Mainly because there are 16 of them and the front ones are NOT easy to get to. Not to mention having to burn or drill out the old ones.

Thing is they are starting to crack and that is affecting the already bad side-wind road habits of the ZJ. Nothing has failed yet because the crack is only about 1mm deep. But I know from experience that will eventually work through.

Anyone done this before and have some words of advice?

Looks straight forward with the minor exception of having to get some specialty tools (crowfoot extension and possibly a balljoint press if my C-clamp or rod and washer idea doesn't work)

Reply to
DougW