Correct Yoke for a CV Shaft on a D-300 Transfer case

83 CJ7, Dana 300

My CV Shaft guy is telling me the correct yoke is Spicer 2-4-4061X. When I did a search on this part I came up with references to Dana 20 transfer cases. Are these yoke parts interchangeable or should I be using another yoke?

Thanks for any help.

Bill

Reply to
William Oliveri

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

I took the front output yoke off a Quadra-Trac (i think it was the front) and it slipped right on the rear of my Dana 300. A front XJ Cherokee driveshaft bolted right up and was the right length on the back my CJ8.

Don W

Reply to
Don Wallish