Counting Jeeps Board

Well, the past 3 weeks I have been counting TJs, CJs etc going to work. Yeh, I know but it beats counting how many people are picking their noses. Any how, I drive 28 miles one way and the average per day is 17 jeeps on a round trip. Here in southern MD it seems we have a fair amount of jeeps on the road all the realatives who come and visit also remark on it too. Coast

Reply to
Coasty

I swear every other vehicle in Annapolis is a Jeep, especially if you count all the models.

Seahag

Reply to
Seahag

I agree, if you add in the Libbys, GCs and Commanders there isn't much room for any thing else. I found this link if you want some off road places in MD.

Coasty

Reply to
Coasty

I hate when that happens here is the other link

Coasty

Reply to
Coasty

Haha, thanks! I was wondering about the other link...I haven't jogged since I won a jumping contest, way back, and cracked/broke both my legs!

We found the Poplar Lick trail last year and had a great time.

Seahag

Reply to
Seahag