Custom Spare Tire Cover

I'm looking to purchase a vinyl (?) spare tire cover for my '04 Ruby. I want to have a photo put on the cover. I've done a search and found a couple of places, but is there a material that is better? Has anyone had good or bad experience with any of the custom tire companies? Any other suggestions? This looks like it's going to cost about $ 150 and once I get it, it's mine, so I want to make sure that what I get is what I wanted.

Thanks

Lloyd

Reply to
Lloyd Hanning

Lloyd Hanning did pass the time by typing:

I for one have absolutely no idea.

Got to figure it's paint and will wash/fade with time. The only ones I see around here with pics are on restoration vehicles and they put a nice pic of the vehicle on the tire. Might start by asking the vendors how long they expect their work to last.

Reply to
DougW

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Check out your local graphics studios, they do vinyl work that is amazing and they can do a custom overlay on basically just a plain Jane tire cover.

HarryS

Reply to
HarryS

try this guy

and ask for doug...he is a good friend of mine and he can help you!

Reply to
IsellJeeps

Show us the links to what you've already found. My shop doesn't do this kind of work, but I do work in the industry (imprinting and decoration). Are you looking at silk screening your image or using dye sublimation?

Dean http://www.m>I'm looking to purchase a vinyl (?) spare tire cover for my '04 Ruby. I want

Reply to
Dean