Dana 30 passenger side axle shafts

Does anyone needs a trail spare for a Dana 30 (passenger side). I replaced my inner, intermediate and outer with TJ shafts to eliminate the vacumn disco on my 1994 YJ. PM me or email me if you might be interested. Make me a fair offer and we can go from there. I am in Indiana if you want to figure an approximate for shipping from 46530. Thanks so much in advance!!! IM me or email me at: snipped-for-privacy@AOL.COM for more info!

Reply to
TSTONE3