Daylight savings time...

Could everyone please start obeying DST? you're screwing up my newsreader - now none of the posts make any sense because they're nowhere close to the correct order.

Order, dammit! Order in the court!

Reply to
The Merg

Frank_v7.0

Download tzedit.exe from

Unless you're using one of those toy computers.

They haven't really made any effort to say, but I assume that this is all part of the "war effort". This site may also be of assistance.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Reply to
The Merg

Reply to
The Merg

Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Reply to
The Merg

Reply to
Will Honea

He replied to me Bill, and I thought we were friends...

Reply to
billy ray

Sort by Thread not by Date. Some posts might still not make any sense but at least they'll be grouped together. Warmer weather in PA and extra light in the pm = new air filter; new bulb in the hood light; and plugs in the XJ.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Landis

I don't know how you are today Bill, but yesterday you were out of order! ;-)

Mike

86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail in '00 88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's Canadian Off Road Trips Photos: N> So whom is out of order? Other than there's a bunch of replies to what
Reply to
Mike Romain

One was a reply to me Bill. They were old threads Jerry was catching up on it would appear.

Mike

86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail > Nope, I don't kill file anyone for fear I may miss a good fight. Do you
Reply to
Mike Romain

beat bush gear?? i always bought BEAT COMMIE LIBERAL,COOL AID GEAR!..

writesoon!

Reply to
STURGON

Reply to
The Merg

I also saw the same thing happen with some folks an hour off. Jerry was an hour off.

Mike

86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail > Sorry everyone, it was a false alarm - Jerry Bransford's flurry of old
Reply to
Mike Romain

It was good to hear from him, I don't think the Geezer has posted anything in quite a while.

Reply to
billy ray

Windows did not adjust my computer clock for daylight savings time this year. It must be because of the earlier change this year.

Chris

Mike Roma> I also saw the same thing happen with some folks an hour off. Jerry was > an hour off.

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III