DC is at it again, Jeep Treo?

I found this awful looking thing at the Tokyo auto show, I HOPE that DC doesn't go with this!

Kevin in Iowa

99XJ
Kevin in Iowa

That's the '05 TJ. ;-)

Reply to
TJim

What the %$#@ is that?!!! Someone please shoot that thing before it multiplies..

Snow...

Reply to
Snow

Approximately 10/25/03 19:27, Kevin in Iowa uttered for posterity:

Think someone already posted this from car connection.

Ya gotta love this line.... "Jeep Treo?s interior continues the simple, honest Jeep look."

Electric 4wd yet, and ya just gotta love those little wing thingies on the rear sides.

I think I need a double shot of vodka and Dramamine...

Reply to
Lon Stowell

Hey twaldron - care to comment??? I eagerly await the moment when you factor this development into your argument that late model Jeeps are just as off-road capable as the old CJs.

Reply to
Joshua Nelson

Listen. I'm going to say this one more time because you are extremely slow. Then you are PLONKED so any further comments you make to me, will show how moronic you are. Your stupidity will be rated by the number of replies you make to me while you are PLONKED. I usually have a soft spot for the retarded, but you've changed my mind.

My comment was in reference to your idiotic statement that CJs were easier to modify than YJs and YJs were easier to modify than TJs. I said your statement was patently FALSE. There was no mention of Libertys, Treos, Willys, or your Ford Taurus.

What the FUCK is wrong with you that you don't get it?????

Th> Hey twaldron - care to comment??? I eagerly await the moment when you

Reply to
twaldron

OMFG that is just wrong

Reply to
MudPuppy1976

Hello twaldron. You might be surprised to learn that the entire usenet archives dating to 1981 are preserved by Google and are searchable by anyone on the internet.

Therefore, no matter how much you rant and rave and try to change the subject now, the whole world can easily access the original thread and see that I referred to the Liberty in the first place, and that you have consistently tried to derail that discussion into a big, nasty fight.

Instead of using profanity, writing stories about eating poo, posting mysterious photographs under fake indentities, and other weirdly obsessive behavior, why don't you just admit that you made a small mistake and get on with your life? I don't see what the big deal is; we're all human.

Reply to
Joshua Nelson

There's the pot calling the kettle black....

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo