December 7th.

December seventh, a date that will live in infamy. Except in the mines of the bleed heart liberal whackos. God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@billhughes.com

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

mind

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Did you lose yours and then find it again?

A statement originally made by an extreme liberal.

And who I suppose would qualify as, in your words, a 'bleed heart'.

When FDR passed on, liberals, conservatives and nearly everyone else wept in the streets, all over the world.

When you kick off, you'll be lucky to get a passing fart.

You are one strange, misguided dude, and obviously quite incapable of thinking rationally -- or at all.

Makes me happy to have been born, raised and live in a European country which you probably hate.

Ozzy

Reply to
Ozymandias