Differential internal temperature

Hi,

Can anyone tell me the maximum internal operating temperature of a rear differential?

Reason I ask is that I'm plumbing the hose and bulkhead fittings for an air locker in an XJ D44. The locker originally came from a Wrangler Rubicon and I don't know what sort of tubing was used OEM. I could use copper like ARB uses, but I'd rather go with oil-resistant nylon air brake tubing. The stuff I have is rated to 200F, just not sure if that's sufficient.

Thanks,

Steve

Reply to
Steve