Distributor hold down bolt size

Anyone know the size bolt head that holds down the distributor for a

1990 4.2 L? I need to buy the correct size distributor wrench. Aloha Joe in Maui
Reply to
Joe and Joann

Joe.

I used a "crow's foot" wrench on mine. They are just the end of a open end wrench with a square 3/8th hole for a extension and ratchet. Might be hard to find there but the set was cheaper then a special wrench here and worked great. One half inch is what you want though.

Joe in Ohio

Reply to
Jo Bo

I'm assuming the 4.2L is the same as the 4.0L in the cherokees.

Reply to
Jo Bo