DJ-5 Postal Jeep Dana 44 for YJ

Hello-

Was wondering if anyone has any input on if a Postal Jeep Dana 44 rearend would work on a 94 wrangler to replace the 35

I am seeing this axle on craigslist listed as:

----------- DJ-5 Postal Jeep rear axle, narrow Dana-44, 1 piece axles, 30 spline,

5-lug, 5.5" bolt pattern 3.07 geared differential

I understand I would need to gear it to match the Dana 30 front end. And probably fabricate the leaf mounts?? And input would be helpful.

Reply to
dabend

Only if you own a machine shop....

Note the words: 'Narrow Dana-44'

Mike

Mike Romain

Reply to
RoyJ

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Bwahahahahaha!

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

He certainly keeps getting your attention, eh Bill?

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo