Door hinge pin replacement - Gr. Cherokee

Greetings fellow Jeep owners!! The driver-door hinges on my 1994 Gr. Cherokee are worn. According to the dealer it's possible to change the hinge pins, saving the considerable expense of replacing the entire hinge assembly. They even suggested that I could do it myself!! Does anyone know the procedure for replacing the pins? This operation is not included in my Haynes Manual.

Reply to
zarro