Doors Open On New Powder Coating Facility Anaheim California United States

Doors open on new Orange County California United States Powder Coating Facility. The Company Name as our group is D/b/a Powder Coat Professionals. The facility located at

2905 East Blue Star Street Anaheim, California 92806-2510 United States Telephone: 714-237-1063 Fax: 714-237-1066 Contact Person(s) Admin: Sandie Kloszewski Pres: Tim Burdette V.Pres: Mark Burdette Website:
Link:

E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@powdercoatprofessionals.net

This facility offers professional, dependable, expeditious and cost effective powder coating services. With one of the largest cure ovens with in the 5 states and country of Mexico. We emphasize on our cost effective service and our professional quality of coating service. Lower Cost does not mean Lower Quality in this facility! The fact is our service is that of professionalism "hence our company name". With a large production area facility "Not Just a Job Shop" we offer powder coating, liquid coatings, sand blasting, and Iron phosphate pretreated as well as other service. We coat metals, aluminum, glass, wood and many other materials. Our Equipment is new and up to date state of the art. Please feel free to contact us @ powder coat professionals or just stop in for a facility tour.

For Quotes Please fax "the fax number above" and/or e-mail the information for the item to us. We will reply promptly.

Reply to
sklo

Your commercial spam is not wanted in this newsgroup. This group does have a Charter specifically forbidding commercial advertisers.

The Charter is located here:

ftp://ftp.uu.net/usenet/news.announce.newgroups/rec/rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Reply to
JimG

The least they could do is complete their website before they told the world about it. It sure makes them look like a bunch of amateurs. If they can't even finish a website what makes you think that they will finish your powder coat project? No surprise that so many small businesses fold.

ftp://ftp.uu.net/usenet/news.announce.newgroups/rec/rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Reply to
Rusted

Actually, this "spam" was useful to me. I have been looking for a good powdercoater in Orange County and will add these guys to the list of companies to check out.

Robert Bills KG6LMV Orange County CA

'83 CJ-7 '46 Bantam BT3C '87 Ford F250 4x4 Diesel

Robert Bills

That's too bad that you will do business with spammers. I always wondered who buys stuff from spam, now I know!

Reply to
Jay Stuler

: > Actually, this "spam" was useful to me. I have been looking for a good : > powdercoater in Orange County and will add these guys to the list of companies : > to check out. : : That's too bad that you will do business with spammers. : I always wondered who buys stuff from spam, now I know! : :

If it wasn't for spam ads, Robert would still be combing the "Adult Stores" for penis enlargement products and unable to spare enough time to contribute to RAMJ+W. ;-)

-Brian

Reply to
Cherokee-LTD

Brian, ever juvenile, blathered:

Dear Brian,

Although I am sure you consider yourself quite a wit, I can assure you that you are only half that.

Robert Bills KG6LMV Orange County CA

'83 CJ-7 '46 Bantam BT3C '87 Ford F250 4x4 Diesel

Robert Bills

You are making a big deal about nothing. The title of the original post offers info on a new powder coating facility in Anaheim CA. If you have no interest in the subject - don't read it. If you are interested - then it leads to an address and telephone number that might be useful.

The only thing that makes the original post "commercial" is that apparently someone connected with the business posted the announcement. I have no connection with the business, and I am now going to post the exact same information without any violation of the charter:

Hey jeepers in Orange County CA - here is info on a new powder coating facilityl:

Powder Coat Professionals

2905 East Blue Star Street Anaheim, California 92806-2510 714-237-1063
Neener, neener.

Robert Bills KG6LMV Orange County CA

'83 CJ-7 '46 Bantam BT3C '87 Ford F250 4x4 Diesel

Robert Bills

Too bad, you should actually have 'read' the Charter:

ftp://ftp.uu.net/usenet/news.announce.newgroups/rec/rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

-------------

CHARTER: rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

The unmoderated newsgroup rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys is to be used for discussions, announcements, expression of opinions, and questions about Jeep (Trade Mark) and Willys vehicles. It also serves as a medium for those interested in sharing and exchanging their experience. It is also meant to be a forum for buying and selling parts by non-commercial vendors.

-------------

They are a commercial vendor and 'you' are advertising for them in an unsolicited way.

No one 'asked' for the info smart ass.

Mike

Complaints can be sent: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Subject: Non Commercial Post: New Powder Coating Facility Anaheim CA Message-ID: Xref: nf1.bellglobal.com rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys:567983

Robert Bills wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Robert Bills did pass the time by typing:

Let me introduce you to the "Boulder Pledge".

"Under no circumstances will I ever purchase anything offered to me as the result of an unsolicited email message. Nor will I forward chain letters, petitions, mass mailings, or virus warnings to large numbers of others. This is my contribution to the survival of the online community."

- "The Boulder Pledge", devised by Roger Ebert at the Conference on World Affairs at the University of Colorado

Of course I extend this to Usenet, but the intent is clear.

Reply to
DougW

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

This place is becoming psychotic, things that never used to bother the old crowd are now big issues worthy of multi-day tirades for many of the current population.

Jerry

-- Jerry Bransford PP-ASEL N6TAY See the Geezer Jeep at

Jerry Bransford

Reply to
Will Honea

Uh . . . . I can't ever remember a time when spam or commercial posters were welcome here. This group even eats it own when they try and sell something, FS vs. FA. It seems a minor point to me, but oh well.

Even when the vendor is selling jeep related products this group has zero tolerance. So be it. I'm not trying to sell anything here. (any more ) Going back a couple of years Jerry, even you blasted me for trying to sell news group t-shirts. So as far as I can tell nothing has changed.

Dean http://www.m>This place is becoming psychotic, things that never used to bother the old

Reply to
Dean

Although I live nowhere near Disneyland, I was thinking of having powdercoating done. I cant see where a simple short post "we powdercoat" is so harmful. In many areas there are no local powdercoating operations or they are extremely spoiled and will only do production work.

Reply to
Steelgtr62

Why do you have a problem with the fact this newsgroup has a Charter?

The newsgroup Charter is posted here: ftp://ftp.uu.net/usenet/news.announce.newgroups/rec/rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

And frequently in the group as a whole.

The Charter forbids commercial sales. Simple eh?

Quote: It is also meant to be a forum for buying and selling parts by non-commercial vendors. End quote.

If we let one commercial sales person start posting, then the group will get flooded fast.

There are 'tons' of alt groups 'you' can go read if you want to read SPAM, thankfully this isn't one of them.

The fact we have a Charter here also gives the group as a whole clout with ISP's when it comes to laying complaints.

Folks 'have' lost their ISP because they were intentionally harassing this group with off topic and commercial junk.

There is nothing forcing you to 'just' read here or even stay here for that matter. There are lots of other Jeep groups around. I post and browse several groups.

Google.com is also excellent for finding commercial crap.

Mike

Steelgtr62 wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain