exhaust manifold for 258?

Anybody have an exhaust manifold lying around they dont need for a 258? Looking for options besides a replacement to my rusted out header.

Thanks

Reply to
Steve G

where are you? I have one. Alberta.

Reply to
Pi-Eyed Piper

Cast iron exhaust manifolds suck. Get a stainless or aluminized header.

Reply to
Bret Ludwig

I have a full header on, but if he wants a manifold I have one sitting there...He can have it for shipping

Reply to
Pi-Eyed Piper

I replaced my old, cracked manifold with a header 2 years ago and have not regretted it one bit.

Norman

1982 CJ-7
Reply to
Norman

me neither, I was laughing my ass off when I took it for a rip after installing it.

Reply to
Pi-Eyed Piper