Exhaust system recommendations?

One other question. Since moving here to Rude Island, my exhaust has been quickly rotting away and now needs replacement so I can pass inspection. I'm leaning towards a Boorla catback system, OR a Flowmaster Stainless Deltaflow 40 series muffler with a stainless custom pipe. Any recomendations?

Reply to
Rich

I've been happy with the gibson, but I did aluminized not stainless. (tornado alley, not rust belt) :/

There is an avi (sound only) on my site that has the gibson with a stock header. Still need to do one with the Banks header. :)

Reply to
DougW

Rich, I have the Flowmaster 40 series mufflers (2) on my chevy 350 setup (dual exhaust). I really like these mufflers. They have been on for three years now with no problem. Now, it's not Rhode Island (slated roads) but they were on a Hawaii (lot's of salt air) CJ-7.

So how do you like RI? I was thinking of moving there.

Reply to
Anthony T

Flowmaster is wonderful, IF that's the sound you want. Solid construction in every way.

Reply to
Richard J Kinch

Very likely to have a drone as well.

Reply to
Roy

Coming from a family of bagpipers I like drones.... Pardon the pun... Seriously, I'm pretty sure its going to be the 50 series flowmaster if any. Thanks guys.

Reply to
Rich

From Hawaii to Rude Island? Not sure why you'd come here unless the Navy is bringing you here like me. I can't get out of here fast enough. I retire in August, and there are 49 candidate states for me to move to, none start with "R". Actually it is a pretty state to live in, but the state government is horrible, and the infrastructure is very poor. Its a shame because if it weren't for taxes (all of them), corruption and the worst drivers in the USA (AAA survey), I'd like it here. Now after I say all that, I'll end up staying here after retirement.

Reply to