FA/FS: 1998 Wrangler TJ Sport 5-speed

Smart lad that he is, my son is going off to college and freshmen can't have cars on campus. I also need some cash to help with tho$e tuition bill$.

So.... I'm selling a nice '98 Wrangler TJ Sport with both black hard top and new supertop soft tops, HD rock bumpers w/ D ring mounts and 2" receivers front and back, Kumho Venture mud tires less than 65k miles, decent stereo. Check it out on eBay. Reasonable personal offers considered during or after the auction. Jeep is located in Southern New Hampshire.

-- Fred W Please Reply to Fred.Wills at myrealbox dot com The yahoo mail address doesn't get checked very often...

Reply to
Malt_Hound