Factory foglamp failure - help, please

My factory XJ foglamps won't work; the small green light on the switch doesn't illuminate, either. I have checked the relay in the Power Supply Module as well as the fuse, there. Both seem to be fine.

Some history.... My factory foglamps were a Godsend with visibility during that blizzard that ultimately trapped me in Colorado Springs.

Once I continued East, I had to have the water pump replaced (great, fair service at Nesselroad Chevy in Brooklyn, Iowa!). I have crawled around under the radiator, to see if there's some wire which may have been inadvertantly pulled, but have not found anything. I am at a loss - and I'm no electrician. Guidance, please? Thanks.

Jim Michigan

Reply to
98XJ

I believe your switch is "Tango Uniform".

Scott

Reply to
reconair

I would keep looking with the thought that the ground tag for the lights might be near the rad on a bolt. These wires can drop and be forgotten when putting things back together.

Mike

86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail in '00 88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's Canadian Off Road Trips Photos: N>
Reply to
Mike Romain