factory tow hooks needed

i need a set of factory tow hooks for the front of a tj like yesterday. if anyone has a set laying around that you could sell reasonable and ship out tomorrow or the next day please contact me. snipped-for-privacy@aol.com thanks!

Reply to
MontanaJeeper

why factory? why not aftermarket?

I believe the aftermarket ones are stronger!

Reply to
SB

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

the buyer wants everything original, so im going to make everything original.

Reply to
MontanaJeeper

heh.....actually i made it a point to keep them because i knew i would move the winch over to another jeep one day. i just cant seem to put my hands on them right now. i know they made the trip to montana because i remember unloading them from the moving truck...i just cant seem to find where i put them.

Reply to
MontanaJeeper

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

heh......aboslutely not. this one will go on the new jeep, and im ordering another one for my f350. ill probably go with a 12,500 for the f350 since it weighs about 72,000 pounds. :-)

Reply to
MontanaJeeper

Reply to
Jim85CJ