FOR SALE.. LEAF SPRINGS, ETC.. ' 83 CJ

Y'all know the drill, cleaning out the garage and you find some stuff you have no use for. I have the stock leaf springs, u-bolts, steering satbilizer for my ' 83 CJ. Leftovers after the 4" lift was installed. So as mentioned anyone wanting them, I'll take $25.00.for all. I live in Everman, TX 76140 customer pick up only. Send e-mail or reply to post. laterz, dilla

Reply to
dilla1986