FOR SALE: US Army CJ5. Full Metal Top and Doors

My 1981 US Army CJ5 with Full Metal Top, Full Metal Doors and small army style trailer which is in perfect running condition is FOR SALE.

I'm too old now for the bumps and the wind on my arthritic neck so I wimped out and got a late model Land Cruiser.

Details and Pictures here:

Cheers, Mike Stevens mh_stevens @ Hotmail dotty com

Reply to
Mike Stevens

Just curious, when did military jeeps have tailgates?

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

In article , L.W.(Bill) Hughes III wrote: # I thought the HUMVEE was to replace the other Jeepettes: #

# God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O#mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
#Matt Macchiarolo wrote: #> #> Just curious, when did military jeeps have tailgates?

Could have been a stop-gap because of delays in the HMMWV program. Like the CUCVs...

/herb

Reply to
Herb Leong