Ford 8.8

I got it in, finially.. I need to replace the shocks and looking at new tires and wheels...I am have to replace the u-joints in the driveshaft.. But it is in!!! Of course.. Here are some pics...

And the first pic for you Bill... I haven't had time to tear into it yet.. But this pic is a start..

Ben

95 YJ 2.5L Ford 8.8
Reply to
Ben

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Give some details on the disk brake install? Any tricks? Do you have a parking brake?

Reply to
Rusted

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Yeah.. The disc brakes wheren't hard to install.. They came with the axle.. It was a new axle from OK4WD.. For $949, it included everything setup.. All I had to do was get some u-bolts and modify the spring plates... As for the e-brake, I got them setup.. I followed the instructions on this site...

My next mod will be the front brakes.. I want to do this mod....
Installing WJ knuckles into a YJ.. Bigger calipers means better stopping especially with bigger tires... Ben

95 YJ 2.5L Ford 8.8
Reply to
Ben