FREE stock 97+ TJ wrangler (rubicon) rear bumper

I just upgraded to a garvin wilderness rear bumper with tire carrier. I have my old stock rear bumper off the 2005 TJ rubi if someone wants it. I am located in Riverside, CA.

Send email to ultralightbackpacker...nospamm! snipped-for-privacy@YAHOO.com.

Remove you know what to email. All hardware is there, I prefer not to ship as that is a pain in the rear. Happy crawling.

n2s

Reply to
nawt2smart