Front-End Shudder at freeway speeds

I had the fluid changed out of the transfer case, tranny and both differentials on 89 4.2l Wrangler last week. When I drove it on the freeway for the first time since the fluid swap, I notice a shudder in the front-end when cruising at speeds in excess of 50 miles an hour. The shudder is not consistent. If I lay off of the accelerator, the shudder diminishes and disappears and I can accelerate again for a period and then the shudder returns. It is a very hard shudder, almost shaking the steering wheel out of my hands. Can this be related to the gear box oil changes or is this just a coincidence and if so, where should I be looking?

Any help appreciated...

Thanks, Ethan

Reply to
Ethan

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

twaldron

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

The old band aid on a broken leg treatment....

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Reply to
twaldron