Front seat cable broke

Got a 2001 Jeep Wrangler. The lower cable that releases the front driver seat so that it can be raised foward broke. I would like to replace it but I can't figure out how to get to the section that it's attached to. If it's not too complicated and not too much trouble could someone who knows how to replace this cable please explain the procedure. Many thanks.

Dennis B.

Reply to
Dennis

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III