Front shocks

Just checking... on a 96 Cherokee the front shocks have a nut AND bolt holding them on the bottom not a nut welded to the body, etc like the rear ones. I'm ready to change them. I ended up having the rear ones done by a mechanic since they snapped off and the nuts were (blind) welded in the body

thanks for any help in advance,

Mel

Reply to
Mel P.

The fronts have the bar pin at the bottom, and it is a nut and a bolt. Much easier job on the front.

HTH

Carl

Reply to
Carl S