FS: 1948 Willys CJ-2A

FS: 1948 WIllys CJ-2A Jeep in excellent condition. Very original throughout. No rust. Includes manuals. Call for details. $2450. Located in College Station, TX, ........ ph (979) 696-4400 eves and weekends.

Reply to
MICHAEL LINGER

Would you be interested in trade for a very nice 1902 Oldsmobile replica? I can e-mail photo if you might be. L.D.

Reply to
L.D.

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

I thought that Ransom Eli Olds founded REO and Oldsmobile???

Brian

Reply to
Bulletsnbrains

Reply to