Fs. 1953 Power Wagon

I know not jeep, but a guy a few blocks from me has a 1953 Dodge Power Wagon for sale, 76 K on it, original tires, canvas, troop benches, my daughter just went and looked at it, said it purrs, he wants $6500.00 Canadian for it, I thought it was a good price and someone on here may be interested, if so let me know and I will go take a few pics.

Reply to
Greg