FS: 1975 Jeep CJ5

I've decided to sell my 1975 CJ5. It's white with a beige softtop. Here's what the beast has to offer:

*fiberglass body and hood *full roll cage *5 point racing seats [only 2 of the points installed at the moment] *AMC 304 V8 rebuilt [as ~118K miles] *Edelbrock heads *Holly 4 barrel carb *Warn locking hubs *33" x 12.5" road tires [BFGs, I think] *3 speed manual transmission *new clutch and fly wheel ring gear

Being a 1975, it can, and does, legally get away with having no catalytic converters. Both mufflers are brand new, but the exhaust pipes need replacing due to about a 1" hole in one and a little crack in another. The bumpers look like some big black steel custom jobs. I haven't seen anything else exactly like them. It runs great, but backfires sometimes when you let off the gas to change gears. Mechanic said that's because of a vacuum sensor that needs replacing. 4wd still works great. I don't currently have any pictures online, but I can get some up per request.

I used it as a daily driver driving 4 miles to work, and about 6 miles to school for 2 years. Now I've got a Cherokee, so I don't need the CJ anymore. I'd like to keep it, but I'd like to be debt free even more.

I'm asking $3800, but I'm a little flexible. If you have questions, or would like to see it [in person or in pictures], you can reach me at chanover at umich dot edu, or call

734-971-2893. The Jeep lives in Ann Arbor, MI.

-Cameron

Reply to
willy.wonka