FS; 72 Jeep Wagoneer, $650, Central California Sierras (Hey Bill)

A Local guy has a 72 4 door Waggoneer for sale for $650. Located on Hwy 4 above Angels Camp, CA. This vehicle is smog-exempt in California. It has an AMC 360, Turbo-400 auto, Dana 20 or 18 T-case, closed knuckle Dana 27 front, Dana 44 rear, drum brakes, new snow tires. He broke a rear U-joint and is driving it on the front axle, and needs either starter or probably ring gear. It's not mine, but I can offer help installing u-joint here at my place a few miles away. Micheal has no phone, so leave him a message at 209-728-two-two-two-one.

I can drop by and take detail pictures if needed.

Stupendous Man

Nice old tank!

Mike

Mike Romain