FS: 84 cj7 Great Shape shape (IL)

I'm going to start a new Jeep project for winter but wife say's this one has to go first. I have close to $10,000 in it with paint and all. I'm asking $7800 obo or trade for other jeep project. See web site for rebuild pics. Work done includes new fuel and brake lines

4wd hardware body and front end New fuel tank New clutch New bfg's at's 32*1150*15 new AR outlawII's New Bestop seats Full doors and Hard top Pioneer Cd player Few minor things I am forgetting
Jeep has 258 I_6 w/ around 120,000 miles, T-4 and Dana 300
Reply to
Jeff

Sorry try this one

Reply to
Jeff

This ones nicer ;-)

Dave Milne, Scotland '99 TJ 4.0 Sahara

: > Jeep has 258 I_6 w/ around 120,000 miles, T-4 and Dana 300 : >

: >

: >

: :

Reply to