FS: NIB Mopar Alternator for 87-90 Jeep (JR775127) - $75

It's 10 years old, but has never been out of the box! I guess I won't be needing it :^)

Part # JR775127. New in box alternator for 1987-90 6 CYL 4.0L XJ CHEROKEE 60 AMP.

Massachusetts, USA. I am willing to ship to US addresses if you want to pay shipping. Check userid dcymbal on ebay if you want to check my feedback.

Thanks.

Reply to
Damien Cymbal

FS converted to FA. On eBay, ends Aug 15. Currently at the discount price of $9.99!

Damien Cymbal