fs: vortec v6

i have 96 vortec v6 out of a fullsize pickup it is disassembled, cleaned at the machine shop, and partially machined the heads are rebuilt, rod journals on the crank turned the cam was bad so it will need a new cam it includes the brackets and accessories, alternator, ps pump, ac compressor, starter, wiring harness, computer, intake, air filter box, etc.. its a project i started to put in my monte carlo but i have since had a kid and dont have the time or money i dont know how it could be shipped but my zip is 79103 price is $650 obo email me for info at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com i have access to a digital camera and can get pics thanks jeff

Reply to
Jeff