FT: Volvo 850 Turbo for CJ or YJ in DC area

I'm currently in the process of selling my Volvo 850 Turbo and am going to be buying a CJ or a YJ. So, I figured that I'd offer up a trade for anyone that might be interested. Must be in good shape. I'm located in the Washington, DC area.

Details for the car are here:

Email me with questions or offers at Lifebe4insanity at aol dot com Thanks

Reply to
ReptileHealer

L.W.(ßill)

Use it to drive you to the Jeep spares outlet :-) Seriously, 850 T5s are very nice (although T5Rs are even nicer). I'll probably get one for my g/f.

Dave Milne

Turn it sideways and use it as an anchor point for the winch?

Reply to
Lee Ayrton

Nothing sinks like a Volvo!

Turn it sideways and use it as an anchor point for the winch?

Reply to
Eric and Elizabeth

Reply to
Roy J