fuel rail

I need a fuel rail for my 95 wrangler, 4 banger. Having trouble locating one locally here in RI. Any ideas where to find one? After market? Performance? I don't really care, just want one to replace my leaking one.

tia

dave

Reply to
Dave Lee

I found this site that sales them...

Never bought anything from them.. But I hope this helps..

Ben

Reply to
Ben

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Thanks, I'll check these out.

Reply to
Dave Lee

Check RockAuto.com. I have had good service buying parts for my cars. They have a nicely organized catalog by make, model & year. I get my parts in two days to NJ. Site is at

You can save 5% with this discount code: 13296396658

Reply to
Hikers