Fumoto oil pan plug

Howdy,

I'm getting ready to install a Skid Row engine skid plate on my 03 TJ & am considering using a Fumoto oil pan plug.

Has anyone had any problems with the Fumoto? It seems to have the potential for something like a stick to get in on top of the skid plate & release the valve (though I'm not sure how likely that actually is). Having the nipple to attach a hose to would be handy, though it extends an additional 5/8".

An alternative is the Fram Suredrain plug, but I'm not sure how sturdy/reliable this one would be.

-- Terry

Reply to
Terry Reed

New gasket...